Thank you for cooperating with us in this project. Together we can make information about the sacred sites of Kazakhstan available to people.
If you have reliable information about a sacred sites that has not been mapped yet or about the object which has a little information on the resource, we will be happy to receive it from you.
You have a chance to:
1) Provide us with coordinates obtained by a GPS tracker or your smartphone, as well as using observations on Google Maps or Yandex Maps.
2) Fill in a short form for site description
3) Create a passport of the object
4) Upload photos, videos, audio and other materials related to the object.
5) Leave text comments
1) In a short form and in a passport form, you are offered two fields for GPS coordinates. You are also asked to evaluate the accuracy of coordinates on a 5-point scale (there should be a built-in scale), where 1 is the points taken at the object itself using a GPS tracker or a smartphone, or found on Google or Yandex maps with a high degree of accuracy, 2 is the points taken within a radius of 1 km from the site or found on electronic maps according to nearby landmarks, 3 is the points taken in the area from 1-5 km from the site or found on electronic maps using approximate landmarks, 4 is the points taken using Google or Yandex maps according to approximate descriptions with an insufficient degree of confidence, 5 is the points taken from Google or Yandex maps according to approximate descriptions with a very low degree of confidence.
2) You are offered an online form in a short version for filling with the buttons "Save" and "Send". In addition, you have an option to download the form as a Word or PDF documents. You can fill out the form fully or by parts.
3) You are offered an online form of the site’s passport for filling out with the buttons "Save" and "Send". In addition, you have an option to download the form as a Word or PDF documents. In this case, there is a button "Download the completed form".
4) If you want to share and publish on our website any graphic files (photographs of an object and nearby places, artifacts, people), as well as video, audio or text files, we will be happy to receive this information from you. We kindly ask you to leave comments for each submitted file. To do this, we ask you to fill in the file description field and use the "Upload files" button.
5) In addition, you have an opportunity to leave a comment (up to 100 words), personal data (name, place of residence and work) and your email in the corresponding field with the "Send" button.
All the information you provide will be in quarantine first, after which we must approve, edit and post the information on the site and the map.
If you have any questions or comments, please go to the "Feedback" page.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!